WHY INCORPORATE A NEW COMPANY IN THE QATAR?
The Qatari government’s economic development strategy has proven to be very successful and has helped Qatar become the wealthiest country in the world. The country’s investment incentives, banking services, infrastructure, political and social stability all contribute to creating an excellent environment for business. Kenza services assist you through each and every step involved in the process of Company formation in Qatar and guarantee confidentiality during each step.
Procedure For Company Formation In Qatar
Get a unique name for your new business. The name should not be already registered in Ministry of Business and Trade(MBT). Get the approval for your company trade name within one day.
- Step 02 | Temporary Bank Account (n/a in case of establishments)
Bank account opening with a letter from Ministry of Business to the bank in Qatar and deposit minimum share capital of QAR 20,000.
- Step 03 | Articles of Association (n/a in case of establishments)
Prepare articles of association for the company and obtain its approval from Ministry of Business and Trade. The Articles should conform to the standard form prepared by MBT.
- Step 04 | Deposit Capital (n/a in case of establishments)
Get a letter from the bank which proves that the legally required capital for the company is been deposited.
- Step 05 | Provision for Further Documents
Prepare necessary documents and processing of the application for commercial registration of the company in MBT.
- Step 06 | Approval for Incorporation documents (n/a in case of establishments)
Get the approval for the articles of association prepared for the company.
- Step 07 | Authentication of Articles of Association (n/a in case of establishments)
Obtain necessary attestation of Articles of association from the ministry of Justice.
- Step 08 | Commercial Registration
– Application signed by the General Manager for companies
– Copies of the identity cards of either the owners, partners or shareholders.
– A copy of the identity card of the General Manager (n/a in case of establishment).
- Step 09 | Registration with Qatar Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Registration with Qatar Chamber of Commerce and Industry along with the letter from the bank manager.
Obtain company stamp from any of the private companies.
Apply for Trade Licence with Ministry of Business and Trade.
- Step 12 | Signage License
Obtain signage license for the company from the Ministry of Business and Trade.